Thursday, June 18, 2009

Ten Twitter Tools Real Estate Agents Can't Live Without

I have been working with Twitter quite a bit lately, and I thought I would list those that I have found most useful for real estate agents to attract leads. These tools have been great in helping me promote both the discounts on the RedX listing lead service, and single property sites.


Here are the top ten Twitter Tools


EasyTweets: Get notified if someone tweets you, your blog, or any brand you want to engage with


Twellow: If you haven’t registered your Real Estate Twitter account on Twollow, it is time to do so.


Twollow: Take some of the hassle out of searching for your prospects. Twollow automatically follows your prospects based upon your target keywords


Notify.me: Would’t you like to know the instant a prospect needs your services? Notify.me lets you know by chat, SMS, or email when a prospect raises their hand.


TweetLater: Would’t it be great if you had an autoresponder on your account, or could schedule your tweets in advance? Oh yeah, you can…. VacaTweet can be uses for an autoresponder as well


BubbleTweet: Add a personalized video to your twitter account.


PeopleBrowser: The only application that I have found where you can geo-target a keyword search


Twitter Karma: To bulk follow or unfollow your followers


TweetLister: Now you can post your full listings


TweetDeck: Useful desktop management of your twitter followers


http://bit.ly/Cxf6x

No comments: