Friday, October 06, 2006

A bit about my past

I have been involved in real estate for a while in some form or another. I started out trying to learn everything there was to know about the creative investment market. I spent a great deal of time on websites like theCreativeInvestor.com as well as read a number of books on flipping, hard money lending, creative financing, short selling, lease to own, as well as a number of other creative real estate investing techniques. During that time I developed our IP Ware real estate investment analysis software which provided a great return as a business as well as proved to be a great real estate investment analysis tool. From there I got into online marketing and started finding new ways to help real estate agents really become successful at their chosen careers.

No comments: