Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Broker Agent News Published My Prospecting Article

I am very excited this because one of my articles is being published in in Broker Agent News this week. The topic of the article is Prospecting Engines, which I have tried a few times to explain on this blog, but ended up getting sidetracked. Anyway, I am very excited about the article, even if they did not capitalize REALTOR® in the text. Check it out and let me know what you think. It does explain in detail what a propsecting engine is.

Full Article Here

Prospecting Engines: Secrets of Top Producing Agents
By Barrett Niehus
Out of 100 people, one will be ready to use your services right now. Twenty will need your help within the next two years, and fifty will need your help within the next five years. Unsuccessful agents spend all of their time and money trying to find that one person. Many agents do this, and they end up overworked, underpaid, and eventually they leave the industry…
continue reading

No comments: