I am always on the lookout for great prospecting engines to highlight and to learn from. In reading one of my favorite blogs, I came across a summary from an training phone call that was hosted by Claudia Wicks of Agent CEO and presented by Dan Volker. The system that Dan uses and described in his conference call is the very essence of an effective prospecting engine. Here is the direct link to the Agent CEO post, but some of the high points are described as follows:
“* He takes a picture of every prospect property and any FSBOs he finds
along the way; creates a flier for the home and includes in the pre-listing
* Every prospect, whether from HouseValues or a FSBO, gets the same high
quality pre-listing packet.
* Every buyer is set up to receive listings automatically via email.
* Buyers from open houses are asked to tour the house prior to asking them
to sign in; this puts the buyers more at ease, and gives them a better idea of
what they are looking for.
* Buyers from open houses are asked if they would like to receive listings
via email; if so, Dan gathers criteria and price range, and does not ask for
phone numbers at this time.
* Dan trains buyers to drive to properties they like that they see online
before actually showing the properties so they can eliminate a lot of needless