Tuesday, December 05, 2006

What I digg in real estate blogs

These are a few of my favorite things…. This song echoes in my head this time of year. Specifically because every year my grandmother would play different songs from the Sound of Music on Christmas Eve. Inspired by this song of my youth, I would like to share with you a few of my favorite real estate and marketing blogs. These are the opinion leaders who spend innumerable hours reading, researching, and providing insight into this great industry…. With that in mind, these are a few of my favorite things… um’ blogs….

Real Estate Blogging:

The Real Estate Tomato and Sellsius: If you want to stay up to date on the state of blogging as it relates to this industry, these two gentlemen have it down cold.

BloodhoundRealty: Stay up to date in this industry, follow the bloodhound.


ActiveRain Blogs: This is a collection of a number of different blogs from the
ActiveRain community. It is a great resource and a lot of insight.
Industry insight:
Ardell DellaLoggia: A true leader in our industry, Ardell is great for insight, trends, and a few tips and tricks that every REALTOR should know.

RealBlogging: Stay up to date on the day to day events that surround the real estate industry.
Local insight:
Let’s face it, I live, work, and love Orange County, Calfironia. Often I
turn to our very own Jon Lanser’s OC Register blog to get the latest in what’s happening here.

Marketing tips and techniques:
The Future of Real Estate Marketing: If you are looking for the latest update on web or real estate 2.0, this is the place to turn. I get a lot of inspiration for many
of my marketing recommendations from the Future of Real Estate Marketing

REBlogGirl: Mary McKnight is a great resource for learning the fundamentals of online promotion and how to really grow your blog. She spends a great deal of time reading, learning and sharing the best ways to grow your presence online.

Real Estate BlogSites: Always great guidance on how to use current technology to
promote your business.

Broker Agent News: Not really a blog, but I look to them for inspiration… and
hey, they publish my articles once in a while as well.
Web 2.0 and General Marketing
Mashables: Keeping up to date on the latest new development on the web. This one is well

Marketing Profs: General marketing discussion, guidelines and some pretty cool tools.
There are many more sights that I visit during the day. However, these are the blogs and feeds that I have in my Live and NetVibes pages. These are the voices that I look to in the real estate industry for my own inspiration. I guess these are a few of my favorite things…..

1 comment:

sellsius said...

Thank you for the honor of including us in such great company. We love the real estate blogging community because all the members support each other.